Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mark Diggory <md...@MIT.EDU> on 2007/10/30 16:39:12 UTC

Lucene version ranges

I was playing with using version ranges to identify which revisions
are compatible with our release and discovered that the metadata in
the repository isn't accurate to the actual releases:

See

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/lucene/lucene-core/maven-
metadata.xml

Is this something that happens allot, shouldn't there be a more
reliable way to determine ranges? I suspect it would be relatively
simple to write something that iterates over the repository and
corrects metadata file based on repository directory contents?

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory - DSpace Systems Manager
MIT Libraries, Systems and Technology Services
Massachusetts Institute of Technology

Re: Lucene version ranges

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
you are welcome to do that ;)