Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Dani Rayan <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/09 03:03:41 UTC

hbasecon date at the website

Hi,

Could someone correct the date at http://www.hbasecon.com/ ? Some of us are
considering to reserve flight tickets :)
Stack sent a mail with Feb 20th as the date, but that site says May 22nd.

-- Thanks,
-Dani Abel Rayan

Re: hbasecon date at the website

Posted by Dani Rayan <da...@gmail.com>.
I kept my word. Flying for HBasecon from LA... See you St.Ack :)

Posted by Dani Rayan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Dani Rayan <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dani Rayan <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! :)

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
(please don't cross-post)

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Feb 20th is deadline for presentation submission.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
(please don't cross-post)