Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/02/17 04:44:43 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Terminate log4php

On Feb 14, 2007, at 10:42 AM, Curt Arnold wrote:

> Acting only as mentor and Incubator PMC member and not on behalf of
> the Logging Services PMC, I request that the Incubator PMC
> terminate the log4php incubation.  The source code should continue
> to be available from the Subversion, though possibly in a different
> location to reflect its terminated status.  The STATUS file should
> be updated to reflect its terminated status and provide instruction
> on how to revive the project if circumstances change.  The
> Incubator PMC should make a decision to whether the log4php mailing
> lists should be maintained.
>
> Here is my +1

Vote closed 2/17/2005, 21:38 CST.

+1 votes from PMC members

Curt Arnold
Yoav Shapira
William A. Rowe, Jr.
Henri Yandell
Justin Erenkrantz
Leo Simons
Davanum Srinivas
Jim Jagielski
Noel J. Bergman

+1 votes from others

Niclas Hedhman

No other votes.

Resolution passes.

log4php-dev and log4php-user mailing lists should be redirected to
general@incubator according to uncontested comment by Yoav Shapira.

Fwd: [VOTE][RESULT] Terminate log4php

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
FYI: