Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2018/02/02 13:53:13 UTC

Re: Static network of brokers with not all brokers running (expected)

Are you looking to use the discovery transport for the client connections,
or both? I've never used it, but my understanding is that discovery is like
failover (connect to one broker in this list) rather than like static
(connect to all the brokers in this list), so it would be reasonable to use
on the clients but probably not what you want for connecting the brokers to
each other.

Tim