Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by bhanu singh <ap...@hotmail.com> on 2003/07/11 13:19:39 UTC

help me immediatly

Dear please tell me when in tomcat the situation arrisses like it is
creating the java fime but not the class file. i am facing this problem, i
had given the context path properly and it is also creatin the folder in the
work directory so i think the context path is correct. But when i atept to
run the page from IE or any browser it creates the .java file but doesn't
create the .class file.. please guide me how to resolve this problem.. I am
the associate of www.finditat.com

Regards
Bhanu