Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Marwell <bm...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 07:10:23 UTC

[maven-checkstyle-plugin] unmerged PRs

Dear list members,

there are currently unmerged PRs for the checkstyle plugin:
https://github.com/apache/maven-checkstyle-plugin/pulls
Some of them seem to be no-brainers (readme-/pom-url-/site-updates),
others have been discussed exhaustively.

How do I/we get them merged? I know that Robert wanted to see if we
could hand over the plugin to the checkstyle maintainers (which we
cannot atm). Is there  any "process" I need to  start for merging
those PRs?

Help is appreciated - thanks.
And of course wishing everyone a happy new year!

Ben

Re: [maven-checkstyle-plugin] unmerged PRs

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Ben,
I will try to move forward a few pr today.

Enrico