Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2002/01/24 00:24:01 UTC

HEAD Branch Build Problems

I"ve just done a CVS update to pick up Remy's reorganization of the build
process (and added dependency on jakarta-tomcat-connectors).  Trying to do
"ant clean" followed by "ant" fails on line 155 of the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/build.xml file, with the compiler
claiming that class org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.Constants is
already defined in file
"jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/java/Constants.java".  Do I need to set
any special build properties to get around this?

Craig

Re: HEAD Branch Build Problems

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> Did a fresh checkout of j-t-c.  The file is still there, but this time it
> worked ... wierd.

That's not normal, there shouldn't be a j-t-c/webapp/java/Constants.java at
all.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/java/

There was one 6 months ago. Until now, it was generated from
Constants.java.in as part of the build process.

Remy

Re: HEAD Branch Build Problems

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.