Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vibhor Sharma <vi...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/28 23:09:43 UTC

Issue

Hi ,
   This problem is in conjunction to Netegrity Siteminder and Netscape
Browser6.1. It has been observed that when we try to login to our
application from one browser window(when a person has already logged in from
the other the following error message is displayed).
  "Directory index forbidden by rule"
As per the instructions of the netegrity guys i used the following
declaritives in my httpd.conf file.

       <Directory />
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        </Directory>

But now when I try to login I see the directory structure of the webserver.
This problem was never observed in Internet Explorer 5.5.
Does it require some configuration on our behalf in the apache config file?
I repeat this is only occuring when we open up two sessions from two
diferent browser(Netscape 6.1) window and try to access the login page
from one window when we have already logged into the application from the
other.
Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Vibhor