Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/07 15:59:28 UTC

missed release train stop

Hi all,

just've realized that, according to
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=VersioningProposal#section-VersioningProposal-ReleaseTrain
we should have released last November. I was convinced that release was
scheduled for December so I happily let the month pass through.. My bad :-/
This quarter hasn't had too much movement, so the release would feature:
- an official Dockerfile
- a small bug fix (JSPWIKI-1120)
- new javadoc doclet (compare [#1] against [#2])
- a couple of methods moved out of WikiEngine
- TestEngine static builder methods
- dependency updates and minor improvements

not too much, but enough to cut a release, IMO. Unless told otherwise, I'll
begin preparing the release around next Tuesday/Wednesday. I've uploaded
latest snapshot to repository.apache.org so (pre-)testing could begin as of
now.

As always, if anyone wants to volunteer to act as release manager, it would
be most welcome, and if needed I'd help with whatever is necessary.

best regards,
juan pablo

[#1]:
https://jspwiki.apache.org/apidocs/2.11.0.M5/org/apache/wiki/filters/package-summary.html