Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Mikeal Rogers <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/28 17:50:26 UTC

CouchCamp

I'm privileged to announce an upcoming event we've put together for
CouchDB developers and users, CouchCamp!

http://www.couch.io/couchcamp

All of the details are on the site, registration will open soon, and
we'll continue to announce invited speakers for the next week via
Twitter. You can sign up now to be notified via email when
registration opens by adding your email address to the website.

We will also have a special THANKS file rate for anyone who has
contributed to CouchDB and has their name in the current THANKS file
in trunk. If you're interested in this rate just email me directly and
I'll make sure we send out a discount code to you before we open
registration.

It's gonna be a great time and I hope we see you all there!

-Mikeal