Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cathy Zura <cz...@optonline.net> on 2003/02/02 16:37:22 UTC

.cwiki question

I have been trying to figure out how to use the new wiki support for
several days with no success.  After looking at the sitemap,
wiki2htmlpage.xsl seems to be missing. It is also unclear to me how
links to wiki pages should be written in the site or book.xmls.  Can
someone post a small example or point me to any doc I missed?

Thanks
Cathy

Re: .cwiki question

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Cathy Zura wrote, On 06/02/2003 7.59:
> I was able to display the cwiki file now, though I had to change it
> slightly. It was choking on the
> [http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] link. I removed the /forrest/ and it
> displayed.

Ah, yes, it chokes on this:

   [http://xml.apache.org/forrest]
                         ^
If I use

   [http://xml.apache.org]

it works.

It seems we need to tweak the wiki parsing. Stephan, what do you suggest
about usinf the new Chaperon? Can we use a more comprehensive and
complete wiki grammar? What are the things to do to switch to the new
version?

> Is the editing working in this
> version? I didn't see anything that would put in editing links.

No, it's not working yet. It's possible to create new wiki pages and
have them saved, but it's very draft.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: .cwiki question

Posted by Cathy Zura <cz...@optonline.net>.
I was able to display the cwiki file now, though I had to change it
slightly. It was choking on the
[http://xml.apache.org/forrest/] link. I removed the /forrest/ and it
displayed.  Is the editing working in this

Re: .cwiki question

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.