Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Duane Morse <dm...@eldocomp.com> on 2000/12/21 18:04:52 UTC

Does "unsubscribe" really work?

I've tried 3 times over the last 3 days to remove my subscription to this
mailing list by sending mail to
mailto:tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org, but I continue to get
tomcat-related mail.  I'm
using the same e-mail address I used to start my subscription.  What am I
doing wrong?

Duane Morse, Eldorado Computing Inc., Phoenix Arizona

Re: Does "unsubscribe" really work?

Posted by Mark Koscak <ma...@logichip.com.au>.
Yes. You must wait for the confirmation e-mail and respond to that.