Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/10/21 12:18:54 UTC

Documentation format ?

Hi Folks,
As you know we need to have a web site.
There are a bunch of documentation here [1] which need to be moved
@asf helix website.

I wonder what kind of format would you prefer to use ? (maven site ?)
Note due to recent change in infra website will be available at
helix.incubator.apache.org.

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

[1] https://github.com/linkedin/helix/wiki