Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/06/15 23:09:35 UTC

[VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Subject is self-explanitory :)  Vote time!

Here's my +1 for making Jean-Louis a committer.

Jean-Louis, we're lucky to have you!  I look forward to seeing you
take on the roll of helping future new contributors become
committers.  You're going to do great.

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours (usually more).  As always
anyone is welcome to vote.

--
David

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com>.
+1  Thanks for filling in the gaps.  :)

--
Take care,

Jeremy Whitlock
http://www.thoughtspark.org

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 :)

--
----
Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
+1

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski

Re: [VOTE] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jon

Re: [RESULTS] Jean-Louis as committer

Posted by "Daniel S. Haischt" <da...@googlemail.com>.
Congrats Jean-Louis!!! I hope you will enjoy your time at the ASF and
especially at Apache OpenEJB :)

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.