Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/05 17:18:34 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2 #3

Hello everyone,

The problem with AMQ-6094 has been fixed I have re-created the ActiveMQ
5.12.2 release and it's ready for a vote. This release has over 25 bug
fixes and improvements.

The list of resolved issues is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12333874

You can get binary distributions here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.12.2/

Source archives are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.12.2/

Maven2 repository is at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/

Source tag:
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=6ccbbce23de1d92daf83456accfdb03a4b768238
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=6ccbbce23de1d92daf83456accfdb03a4b768238>*

Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
hours.

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2
[ ] -1 (provide specific comments)

Here's my +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2 #3

Posted by Jim Gomes <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
+1

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
about.me/dejanb

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 5 January 2016 at 16:18, Christopher Shannon
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The problem with AMQ-6094 has been fixed I have re-created the ActiveMQ
> 5.12.2 release and it's ready for a vote. This release has over 25 bug
> fixes and improvements.
>
> The list of resolved issues is here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12333874
>
> You can get binary distributions here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/org/apache/activemq/apache-activemq/5.12.2/
>
> Source archives are here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/org/apache/activemq/activemq-parent/5.12.2/
>
> Maven2 repository is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1082/
>
> Source tag:
> *https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=6ccbbce23de1d92daf83456accfdb03a4b768238
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=6ccbbce23de1d92daf83456accfdb03a4b768238>*
>
> Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
> hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2
> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>
> Here's my +1 (non-binding)

+1 (non-binding)

- Verified sigs.
- Built the source archive.
- Started the broker from the binary archive and ran some AMQP
examples against it.
- Ran the Qpid JMS master build+tests using the staged 5.12.2 maven artifacts.

Robbie

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.12.2 #3

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

* Checked the signatures and checksums
* Built from source and run the smoke tests
* Tested the binary install using some external client tests (AMQP +
OpenWire).
* Checked some functionality of the Web Console (Queue create + send etc).
* Tested Qpid JMS using the 5.12.2 staged artifacts.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121