Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Thomas Langhammer <la...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> on 2004/06/04 15:47:31 UTC

Logging of IP adresses

Hello,
please, we need your help. We have running Axis on a Tomcat Server 5.0.

In the Web-Services we would like to log available net information about
the caller of the Web-Service (f.e. IP Adress).
Are there any functions in the Axis API which we can use to get this
information?

Thanks for your help

Thomas Langhammer
eMail: langhamm@informatik.uni-bremen.de

Re: Logging of IP adresses

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Actually, you can even do a little better, in that the work has already been
done for you in a protocol-independent way:

String remoteIP = msgContext.getStrProp(Constants.MC_REMOTE_ADDR);

--Glen

Re: Logging of IP adresses

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.