Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Cameron McCormack <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/07/13 15:42:39 UTC

Batik gump failing

Hi.

Batik's trunk has been updated within the last day to use DOM 3
interfaces--or at least, the DOM 3 interfaces which aren't revisions of
the DOM 3 ones (such as org.w3c.dom.DOMConfiguration,
org.w3c.dom.events.MutationNameEvent, org.w3c.dom.xpath.XPathEvaluator,
etc.).  Gump's failing to build it now.

According to

  http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xml-batik/xml-batik/gump_work/build_xml-batik_xml-batik.html

the JAXP 1.3 classes should be included.  Any reason why this should
make the build fail, then?  Also, I'm not sure if JAXP 1.3 contains the
DOM Level 3 XPath interfaces, which are also needed (and normally
provided by lib/xml-apis-dom3.jar in the Batik source tree).

Thanks,

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au

Re: Batik gump failing

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Cameron McCormack <ca...@apache.org> wrote:

> According to
>
>   http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xml-batik/xml-batik/gump_work/build_xml-batik_xml-batik.html
>
> the JAXP 1.3 classes should be included.

Only the JAXP API and SAX parts of it.  I've modified it to take the
full JAXP 1.3 with the next run a few hours ago.

> Also, I'm not sure if JAXP 1.3 contains the DOM Level 3 XPath
> interfaces, which are also needed (and normally provided by
> lib/xml-apis-dom3.jar in the Batik source tree).

We will see, I don't know either.  What you now get is the
xml-apis.jar generated by CVS HEAD of xml-commons.

Cheers

        Stefan