Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sr...@3com.com on 2006/07/06 15:59:01 UTC

Reload Problem with IE

 Hi All,

    I am using struts 1.2.8 , the problem is after adding a record in my
web page(Internet Explorer), when i right click and refresh the page it's
giving duplicate record exception , i am using   <html:form method="POST" >
in my JSP , if i put GET in place of POST i am not getting the problem. But
i want to use POST method in my jsp , so there is any other way to handle
this with struts configuration file (ie redirect = true) .

Thanks in advance.
Srinivas.