Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/12 02:28:36 UTC

Era in MYSQL RealTime

I am getting the following era in Asterisk trying to implement VOIP SIP
integration
resconfig_mysq.c: 513 realtime_multi_mysql:  MySQL RealTime: Failed to
query database: unknown column 'insecure' in 'where clause'

I "assume" this is coming from sipusers table.  However I know what the
order of the fields are and were this field should be added.

Miles

Re: Era in MYSQL RealTime

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 at 01:30, Yah's Global Kingdom <ya...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am using version 16.13.0.  I don't know what would be making the query,
> or if there are other fields that it requires.  The documentation
> say's field order is important.

I would recommend to follow this
https://openmeetings.apache.org/AsteriskIntegration.html guide step-by-step
I had no issues with the `sipuser` table :(

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: Era in MYSQL RealTime