Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Vennera <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/03 22:07:49 UTC

Stripping space from XSP output

Anyone know a way (besides XSLT) to strip white space
from XSP output. I tried the following:

<xsp:page default-space="strip" xml:space="default">

However, this has no effect on whitespace in my
output. Obviously, I could use XSLT to strip the
space, but I have performance concerns - I don't want
to add an additional transformation and I want to keep
down the size of document going through my existing
transformation. Thanks...

MV

Re: Stripping space from XSP output

Posted by Michael Vennera <mi...@yahoo.com>.
The spaces are reporduced from the XSP source page.
For instance, the lines on which I declare my
connection info in the XSP show up as equivalent blank
lines in the XML output. I could normailze the XSP
source, but I need to keep it readable...

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
can you tell us more .