Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene <jb...@object-ive.com> on 2013/07/19 18:21:16 UTC

retrieve all entities on a site

Hello everybody, is there a way to retrieve all entities stores on a
managed or referenced site ?
I could not find the information anywherre and it seems like it's not
possible but i wouldlike to be sure

Re: retrieve all entities on a site

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joseph

No this is not possible.

If I remember correctly Reto was asking about a similar feature and
created even a JIRA issue, but right now I was not able to find the
related issue. So maybe I am wrong about that.

best
Rupert