Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shankar Banerjee <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/04 02:56:54 UTC

How to use a Map backed Action form from JSP

Hi,

I am a JSP newbie. We were using struts and velocity before and now we are
switching over to struts and JSP. We were using Map backed ActionForm for our
Application with velocity to handle dynamic and extensible form data. Now when
I see the jakarta struts documentation for using the same with JSP, I donot see
any example of setting an attribute of the Map backed form from JSP. There is
example for getters though.
Could anybody who has gone through this search help me and post an example of
how to use (get and set) from JSP.

Thanks
--Shankar