Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by mo...@tcs.com on 2006/10/06 11:17:09 UTC

Issue in Tabbed window

Hi,

I am having a problem of changing the background color of a tab in
panelTabbedPane tag.
I want to change the color of selected tab to blue while current window
color remain the white backgound.
whenever I change the property of backgound color through
activeTabStyleClass property of panelTabbedPane tag its changes the color
of whole tab window.
I just want to set the color of the selected tab.

Monika Malik
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: monika.m@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Issue in Tabbed window

Posted by Kelvin James <ke...@gmail.com>.
 Julian

Problem is how to change the color of selected tab only and not to change
color of selected page+tab

For refrence you can see how ecplise change the color of tab only and not
the entire page+tab

RE: Issue in Tabbed window

Posted by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com>.
See http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/SettingTabClasses