Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by mbwagne <mi...@wavestrike.com> on 2015/04/28 17:03:03 UTC

Upgrade guide

Can't seem to find any information on upgrading a Nifi install. Any info
exist?

Re: Upgrade guide

Posted by Jennifer Barnabee <je...@gmail.com>.
Mike,
It's true that we don't have an upgrade guide yet. Until we do, I did add some notes in the System Properties section of our Admin Guide [1] that touch on things to consider when you set up your NiFi - to make upgrading easier -- in case that's helpful in the meantime.

[1] https://nifi.incubator.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/administration-guide.html

-Jenn

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Upgrade guide