Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2018/04/30 14:47:35 UTC

Re: Adding detection of multi-dimensional measurements: MeasurementAnnotation [EXTERNAL]

Hi Rehan,

You have my apologies if somebody already replied to this.  I am trying to catch up with older emails and I am probably missing quite a few in my rush.

Could you please create a jira item for the functionality and attach the modified code?  Then it can be reviewed and added to ctakes.  Here is an example:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-441?jql=project%20%3D%20CTAKES%20AND%20text%20~%20%22lab%20value%22

Cheers,
Sean