Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Eman Nollase <em...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/14 08:39:29 UTC

Palette problem

Hello,

I have a problem about palette. here is the scenario:

if there is already values in selected side and when I add values from
available side there is only n-1 values get. If there is currently 2 values
in the selected side then i add 2 values from available side, i only get 3
values. The last one is not included in the result. Any idea?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Re: Palette problem

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.

What i do is extends the Palette and override the renderHead to implement
the mdified palette.js.

Re: Palette problem

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.

i modified the JS that comes with wicket and fixed my problem.

Re: Palette problem

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Re: Palette problem

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.