Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Steve Haslam <st...@excitehome.net> on 2001/06/01 13:22:04 UTC

RE: Trying to find correct format for PerlSetVar's -- or get Apache::AuthNetLDAP working.

Hi,

(btw threading broken because I'm replying from a digest)

I do multiple "PerlSetVar"s from inside a Location (itself inside a
VirtualHost) like this:

  PerlSetVar => [['User', $user],
                 ['Locale', $locale],
                ]

I've also had some wierdness happen with mod_perl not reporting syntax
errors and other problems in <Perl> sections that I'm now unable to
reproduce :|

SRH
--
+             Steve Haslam             |        W: +44-20-7447-1839        +
+       /excite/intl/uk/softeng        |        M: +44-7775-645618         +