Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/20 10:42:32 UTC

clue needed on marvin sources build

H devs,

During a build that works for colleagues on a clean virtual machine I get
an error on the marvin generated sources part. The error is clear about
what happened but the cause is a mistery. Can anyone point me to the right
direction?

thanks,

[INFO]
[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (generate-sources) @ cloud-marvin
---
the spec file
/data/git/cs1/cloudstack/tools/marvin/../apidoc/target/commands.xml does
not exists
Usage: codegenerator.py [options]

  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  -o OUTPUT, --output=OUTPUT
                        The path to the generated code entities, default is
.
  -s SPEC, --specfile=SPEC
                        The path and name of the api spec xml file, default
is
                        /etc/cloud/cli/commands.xml
  -e ENDPOINT, --endpoint=ENDPOINT
                        The endpoint mgmt server (with open 8096) where apis
                        are discovered, default is localhost
None
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Skipping Apache CloudStack Utils
[INFO] This project has been banned from the build due to previous failures.
[INFO]

Daan

Re: clue needed on marvin sources build

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.