Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Gl...@ansett.com.au on 2000/08/14 08:14:54 UTC

[BUG] Problem with when copying files from empty directory?

This task fails when bin/${configdir} contains no files to copy.

          <copydir src="bin/${configdir}"
               dest="${ebis.web.dest}/common/bin"/>

error please notify Ansett Australia immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Ansett Australia.

ABN Ansett Australia Ltd	37 004 209 410
ABN Ansett International Ltd	72 060 622 460

Re: [BUG] Problem with when copying files from empty directory?

Posted by Roberto Lo Giacco <rl...@mail.com>.
Check for the existance of the directory before to copy using

<available file="bin/${configdir}" property="configdir.exist"/>

than wrap your copydir into a task

<task name="dist-config" if="configdir.exist>
</task>

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Glen,

Fails how? I just tried on an empty directory and it seems OK. Is
${configdir} set properly?

[snip]

Nice sig. I remember when > 4 lines was considered poor netiquette :-)