Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Dániel Berecz <be...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/03 00:23:43 UTC

MapState support for operator state

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask if there is any conceptual problem with having MapState
available for operator states, or is it just a lack of implementation?

Best regards,
Daniel Berecz

Re: MapState support for operator state

Posted by Dániel Berecz <bd...@info.ilab.sztaki.hu>.
Hi Till,

sorry for this. I sent this e-mail from my other account, which is not
subscribed to this thread and according to the website should have been
rejected. Once I realized it I sent another e-mail from the correct account.

Bestt,
Daniel

Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> ezt írta (időpont: 2018. okt. 8., H,
9:18):