Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2021/01/12 07:55:09 UTC

How to remove notice from top

*Hello, *

I am appropriate your Apache Cloud Stack system!!! I am successfully
installed v4.15 on my centos 7.8 with mysql 5.6 and java 11.
One query for you how to remove notice from on the top after login?

Can I use as like previous url of v4.14 by default?

All is my testing environment.

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: How to remove notice from top

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
You can edit the index.html at /usr/share/cloudstack-management/webapps/legacy/

Regards.

________________________________

[cid:part1.B9B19C87.8CFA9A3E@technologyrss.com]

--