Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by zhun guo <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 02:48:48 UTC

Ask for advice:cloud office interoperability

Dear  All:
        It is necessary for all cloud office interoperability with each
other. Do you think so ?
      What I want to do,is not to design a product for my own company. I
just want to , between all cloud office websites, it can send documents
quickly. Such as ,Google Docs can send documents to Microsoft Office 365
quickly,  and directly . But now , Google Docs can only send documents
using email (SMTP) to Hotmail.    So i think HTTP(SPDY) is better than SMTP
 for transfer online office documents  ?  So we  should suggest ,IBM Docs
and Office 365 ,Acobat.com  use the same protocol.
    The second thing I want to do ,all online office interoperability .
 your know , for native office, an Microsoft Office 2010 document  should
be open and reedit by an Openoffice.org user , it means native office
interoperability.    Then for the cloud office, it also need
interoperability.
   So let us do this thing together!As I know ,you all are great man and
warmhearted!  ?Thanks !
   Please see more details in my email attachments! or via a web site:
http://online-office-interoperability.blogspot.com/
   Best Regards!

Zhun Guo
Shanghai Biaoma IT Co.
www.mabaoo.com
mike5guo(at)gmail.com <mi...@gmail.com>

Re: Ask for advice:cloud office interoperability

Posted by Zhun Guo <mi...@gmail.com>.
Dear All:
     I submitted a I-D ,please give me more help! Thanks!
Best Regards!

Zhun Guo

A new version of I-D, draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhun Guo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-guo-idoca-with-the-html-file-format
Revision:        00
Title:           The Interconnection and Interoperability of Different
Cloud-office Applications (IDCOA) with the HTML File Format
Creation date:   2013-03-22
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
Htmlized: