Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2006/10/04 01:59:38 UTC

[VOTE] 1.1.0-beta2 (was Re: 1.1.0-beta2 - Third Time's the Charm)

I'd like to propose a vote on the currently posted 1.1.0-beta2 release.

+1 = let's do it, it's about time!
  0 = there are some small issues, but nothing that should hold it back.
-1 = nope, not yet, there are issues and I'll help fix them.

David

Re: [VOTE] 1.1.0-beta2 (was Re: 1.1.0-beta2 - Third Time's the Charm)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [VOTE] 1.1.0-beta2 (was Re: 1.1.0-beta2 - Third Time's the Charm)

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks David!

Stefan