Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Paul <ph...@sky-bizz.com> on 2010/12/12 13:20:47 UTC

[zeta-dev] Problems or Misunderstanding with/of ezcAuthenticationSessionOptions::Validity

Hi

I have problems with the Validity of a session using
"ezcAuthenticationSessionOptions".

Setting the Property "Validity" to "86400 * 14" (i think, this would be
14 days) does not prevent the session for destroy after an hour.

This is my code, just taken directly from examples of ezcomponents website:

     $options = new \ezcAuthenticationSessionOptions();
     $options->validity = 86400 * 14; // 14 Days
     $options->idKey = $this->app->name . '_id';
     $options->timestampKey = $this->app->name . '_ts';

     // no headers should be sent before calling $session->start()
     $this->ezcSession = new \ezcAuthenticationSession( $options );
     $this->ezcSession->start();

My experience is, that "validity" has no influence for the real validity
of a session. Did i misunderstood the real purpose of this property?

Thank you very much for any hints

kind regards,
paul

Re: [zeta-dev] Problems or Misunderstanding with/of ezcAuthenticationSessionOptions::Validity

Posted by Paul <ph...@sky-bizz.com>.
okay, looking up the source code of the authentication components gives
me a hint, that my problem has to be another one...

:)
kind regards
paul