Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/10/23 17:10:00 UTC

WebSQL Works Fine on Android?

Hey Joe,

I started working on the documentation for WebSQL options on Android, and
I've now found myself in the state where it seems window.openDatabase()
works fine on my devices without any plugins.

I swear I saw it failing before, but now I'm wondering if it was just the
"can't open multiple databases" bug I was seeing.

We have an autotest the runs openDatabase(), so I think this means it must
work fine, and we should just get rid of the new websql plugin.

Does this sound right to you?

Andrew

Re: WebSQL Works Fine on Android?

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.
honeyWHAT?

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Wargo, John" <jo...@sap.com>.
Simon,

Did you leave IBM? What are you doing now?

I returned all of my devices when I switched companies. Possibly Bryce
still has one kicking around that exhibits the problem.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.