Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org> on 2022/04/22 10:00:58 UTC

[ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

The Apache TomEE team is pleased to announce the availability of TomEE
8.0.11

Apache TomEE delivers enterprise application containers and services
based on, but not limited to the Enterprise JavaBeans Specification and
Java Enterprise Edition Specifications.

These releases primarily provide bug fixes, documentation and update
the dependencies TomEE uses.

Full release notes:

- https://tomee.apache.org/8.0.11/release-notes.html
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12312320&version=12351352

Downloads are available at: https://tomee.apache.org/download.html

- The Apache TomEE team

RE: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com.INVALID>.
Congratulation.

Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks so much Richard.

Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks so much Richard.

Re: Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Hi,

added some comments regarding the "uid" used in the comment.
The rest looks good to me. Thanks for preparing!

Gruß
Richard

Am Freitag, dem 22.04.2022 um 22:13 +0000 schrieb Jenkins, Rodney J
(Rod):

Re: Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by "Jenkins, Rodney J (Rod)" <JE...@nationwide.com>.
Richard,

I added your key to the Docker files.  Can you please verify your information here:

https://github.com/tomitribe/docker-tomee/pull/65/files

Also, if someone would review the changes, I would appreciate it.  If it is not approved on Monday, I will merge.

Thank you,
Rod.

On 4/22/22, 11:32 AM, "Richard Zowalla" <rz...@apache.org> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an EXTERNAL email. Use CAUTION before clicking on links, opening attachments, or responding. (Sender: dev-return-29303-JENKIR14=nationwide.com@tomee.apache.org)

    Thanks, Rod!

    Am Freitag, dem 22.04.2022 um 15:21 +0000 schrieb Jenkins, Rodney J

Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11

Posted by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Rod!

Re: [ANN] Apache TomEE 8.0.11