Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Gergely Hajdu <gh...@abprodata.com> on 2003/11/24 17:38:36 UTC

Address where these questions can be seen.

Could someone please send me the link where all questions can be seen ?
I have posted an issue a few times, but I can't find the page where it is
located.

Redards

Re: Address where these questions can be seen.

Posted by Wessel van Norel <we...@ddnh.nl>.
Gergely Hajdu wrote:
> Could someone please send me the link where all questions can be seen ?
> I have posted an issue a few times, but I can't find the page where it is
> located.
>
> Redards

The mailing list can be viewed online on:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user

Wessel van Norel