Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by ptalkad <pr...@nz.fujitsu.com> on 2010/11/16 03:48:39 UTC

Passing dynamic list to .VM template

Hi,
Am a novice using velocity, infact my first day today :-)
My app has to pass a dynamically constructed list to a velocity template.
I experimented with passing simple "Domain Entries" like username and
password successfully.
to sum it up, I need the template to accept, say for example, 3 usernames
and 3 passwords one time, but 5 usernames and password the next time its
called.
Can anyone guide me to the right place to do this.

thanks,