Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Muralidhar Y." <TC...@emirates.com> on 2005/09/20 05:19:40 UTC

RE: A way to make user e.g. login and then redirect back to the p age we started from

 look into this package of tapestry "org.apache.tapestry.callback" this
might help you. This is something of what you are asking.

Muralidhar Y
Software Engineer,
Adastrum technologies-Nikai groups,
EmiratesGroup-I.T Division,