Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Yocum <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/22 19:49:58 UTC

JDBC Session Store

Hello Everyone,
     I have been looking over the mailing list and saw a reference to JDBC
Session Store.  However, I have not been able to find any documentation or
more detailed emails on this list.  I downloaded the source tarball but
could not find anything in there about it.  Can someone point me to
documentation or give me a more detailed explaination of how to implement
this Tomcat feature?
     As always, thanks in advance.

Chris Yocum