Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/07 04:34:56 UTC

Re: Questions about Apache RocketMQ with GSoC2020

Hello Henry,

It seems mail archive for mentors@ is available for ComDev and Members only
:(
The message was regarding: ASF internal GSoC scoring should be completed
before Apr 27 ....

Unfortunately it is too late now
We definitely need to check what is wrong with mailing-list :(((

--
Best regards,
Maxim