Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mariana Karmazi <mk...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/09 07:31:21 UTC

Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

I would like to ask if there are any plans to support integration of Camel
Kafka with Spring Kafka similar to what is supported for camel-jms and
spring-jms.

Mariana

Re: Camel Kafka integration with Spring Kafka

Posted by Mariana Karmazi <mk...@gmail.com>.
 Thank you for the response. We are in the design process of moving from
activemq, camel-jms & spring-jms to kafka and we are investigating all
possible solutions.
Thus, we wanted to know whether camel-kafka and spring-kafka can be
considered as a solution or not.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--