Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2019/02/27 18:27:40 UTC

Canon repo; Re: [VOTE] Release HttpCore 5.0-beta7 based on RC1

On Wed, 2019-02-27 at 09:06 -0500, Gary Gregory wrote:
> I think VOTE emails should/must refer to sources on Apache
> repositories
> (Git-Wip/GitBox) as opposed to GitHub. May you please update this
> VOTE
> thread with such references?

Hi Gary

Our repos are dual-hosted. The repository at GitHub is our canon
repository and GitHub has a better UI.

I will change the reference to GitBox if you deem it important.

Shall I re-sent the message and will you re-cast your vote?

Oleg