Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 23:44:38 UTC

[Containerization WG] Meeting tomorrow

Hi

We'll have our regular sync tomorrow morning at 9am PST. Zhitao and Gilbert
will be chatting about the docker image gc support they've been working on.

There is the full agenda and notes. Feel free to add more!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z55a7tLZFoRWVuUxz1FZwgxkHeugtc2nHR89skFXSpU/edit?usp=sharing

See you all tomorrow morning!

- Jie

Re: [Containerization WG] Meeting tomorrow

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Janardhan, the data the timezone information is in the agenda/notes doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z55a7tLZFoRWVuUxz1FZwgxkHeugtc2nHR89skFXSpU/edit#heading=h.msd2k954ikcq

There is a link to the invite in the doc.

- Jie

Posted by Janardhan Pulivarthi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jie,