Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Cyrille37 <cy...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/20 22:33:34 UTC

Tap4 UsersGuide/State.html#state.aso.access error

Hi,

I think there is an error in that page
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/state.html#state.aso.access
in the example of chapter "Accessing Application State Objects"

The example is :
<inject name="registration" type="state" object="registration-data"/>
But it should be :
<inject property="registration" type="state" object="registration-data"/>

I post this erratum for the **marketing/notoriety** of Tapestry.
It is very hard to start learning an application when the doc is not
uptodate.
:)

Cheers,
Cyrille

Re: Tap4 UsersGuide/State.html#state.aso.access error

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
If you replace the "tapestry4" part of that url with "tapestry4.1"
you'll find the up to date version. ;)

On 12/20/06, Cyrille37 <cy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think there is an error in that page
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/UsersGuide/state.html#state.aso.access
> in the example of chapter "Accessing Application State Objects"
>
> The example is :
> <inject name="registration" type="state" object="registration-data"/>
> But it should be :
> <inject property="registration" type="state" object="registration-data"/>
>
> I post this erratum for the **marketing/notoriety** of Tapestry.
> It is very hard to start learning an application when the doc is not
> uptodate.
> :)
>
> Cheers,
> Cyrille