Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pravin George <pg...@ebuilt.com> on 2001/07/24 16:25:50 UTC

RE: Struts on IBM WAS 4.0 - Error removing attributes from reques t sc ope!

Hi everyone,

    I wanted to clarify the status of Struts and Websphere 4
compatability. As a business partner to IBM, we are on the beta testing
program for Websphere 4.0 . This particular issue was brought to their
attention a couple of weeks ago.  Last week we received word that it has
been fixed in the latest beta build and will not be an issue in the
final GA release.

 Pravin George,
 Software Engineer,
 eBuilt Inc. ,
 Irvine, CA 92614.

          RE: Struts on IBM WAS 4.0 - Error removing attributes from
reques t sc ope!
     Date:
          Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:16:48 -0700
    From:
          "Calabrese, Jason" <jc...@devcor.com>
       To:
          "'struts-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
<st...@jakarta.apache.org>

I'm running struts on Websphere 3.5.4 and had similar problems.

This is the response I got.

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg10964.html

> And..
> Sure thing - I already sent it but the list refused it due to its file

size.

http://www.enfused.com/struts.jar