Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Murali Mani <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/01 12:31:25 UTC

Re: Add to contributor list

Guozhang,

In order to create a apache id, I have to submit the ICLA document, which i
had completed today. As per the process defined below, a PMC member (in
this case you / team for Apache Kafka) would need to send the activation
email once the ID has been created. I shall notify you / team to send the
request for actvation. I hope it is fine.

https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#cla

Thanks for your understanding.

--
regards