Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Kenna <an...@stamina.com.au> on 2002/07/30 08:27:31 UTC

Apache 2.0.39 and PHP

I know I read in here a while ago someone posted some instructions on getting php working with apache 2.0.39, can someone re-post them again as I cannot locate my printed copy of them

Andrew

Re: Apache 2.0.39 and PHP

Posted by Rudolf Wolf <ru...@dantax.cz>.
I'm not sure, if I was only, who posted something about PHP and Apache 2.0.39, but if so, here it is my comment:

I have the same problem and the solution was to recompile PHP. Go to the source directory of PHP 4.2 and run "make distclean". Then you go to file "php_functions.c" in directory "sapi/apache2filter" and change the 93rd line from !MODULE_MAGIC... to !AP_MODULE_MAGIC..... Then you should normally configure and make PHP 4.2.

Ruda Wolf.
~