Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/20 17:01:22 UTC

commercial support for Apache OpenWhisk

In recent weeks there have been several questions related to commercial
support for the project. There was one via a github issue, another today
via slack, and several that have reached me privately in some form or
another.

What does the community think about creating a page on our project website
for commercial support and list consultants or companies that can/will
offer support?

Doing a bit of research on top Apache projects and what google returns for
a query of "commercial support for X", some have links that take you to
companies that do it, or a page on the project that has links to companies
that do it. Here's one example:
http://tomee.apache.org/commercial-support.html and another
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support

If we do have such a page - is there anyone in the community that is
offering commercial support and wants to be listed? It would make more
sense to have some list pre-populated.

-r