Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/06/04 13:13:13 UTC

Re: unsubscribe for the millionth time

This ends the story for you Julian. Here the answer I lastly received:

user@ofbiz.apache.org  mailing list.

atuser-owner@ofbiz.apache.org.

Acknowledgment: The address

    julian.smith@blockfreight.com

was not on the user mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
header for:

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done